June 15, 2023

Taco Fiesta

Today's card is one I made on the cruise back in February and one that I used for the Fun Fold Technique class last month.


I started with a base of Parakeet Party and stamped Happy Birthday all over the front of it with Parakeet Party ink.  I then punched a hole right in the middle of the card front.



The card's interior is a simple white color and has an accordion fold that opens to the right side. The main circular piece is attached in a way that it shows through the circle on the front, but also stands out when the card is open. Finally, the Gingham Ribbon is securely fastened with Mini Glue Dots.



Stamps: Taco Fiesta, Go-To Greetings
Cardstock: Parakeet Party, Basic Black, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black, Parakeet Party
Stampin' Blends:  Gray Granite Combo Pack, Parakeet Party Combo Pack, 
Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, Poppy Parade Combo pack
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, 2 3/8" Circle Punch, 
Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Well . . . .that packets from Monday night got done yesterday bit that was all.  So that means today I need to get ready for Technique night tonight and get my swaps done for this weekend.  I have always said I work better under pressure!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: