June 8, 2023

Gone Fishing

I'm using a sentiment from the Gone Fishing stamp set today. Even if it wasn't a fishing set, I knew I had to have it just for this sentiment. My mom said it to me so often that if I had a nickel for each time, I'd be a rich woman!

,
To create this card, I began by using a Misty Moonlight card base. Then, I added a layer of Basic White and placed the designer paper on top. Although it may not be visible in the pictures, I used the On-Line Exclusive item, Radiating Stitches Dies, to create a small die-cut layer in Misty Moonlight. Next, I layered the sentiment piece on Gray Granite cardstock and attached it to the die-cut piece. To add dimension, I used dimensionals and embellished with Classic Matte Dots. And, the card is complete!


Stamps: Gone Fishing
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Gray Granite, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Delightfully Eclectic
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories:  Classic Matte Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Today is the day when I'm going to lay out the remaining items for my garage sale. I have an early morning hair appointment, but the rest of my day will be spent organizing everything on tables and counters in my kitchen. I'm hoping that I won't have to use my living room, but it might be necessary.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: