June 7, 2023

Darling Details

Today I have used the Darling Details stamp set along with the gorgeous Inked Botanicals Designer Series Paper to make this card to share with you.



I started with a Calypso Coral card base and added an embossed piece of Very Vanilla.  Next, I chose two coordinating pieces of designer series paper and layered them onto Calypso Coral and then onto the card.  The die-cut sentiment and the Iridescent Pastel gems were the last steps.


Stamps:  Darling Details
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Inked Botanicals
Ink: Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Basics 3D Embossing Folders, 
Iridescent Pastel Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today brings another day of getting ready for the garage (kitchen) sale this weekend.  Yesterday I dug out the two tubs of stuff I have been stashing away and today I am hoping to get the tables set up and start to put stuff out!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: