June 30, 2023

Taco Fiesta

Today I am sharing one of the cards I got in the card swap at Suite Demo Days a couple of weeks ago.  It was made by a demo in the Quad Cities area.


I love the way she has used the die from the Stylish Shapes Dies and cut them apart to make banners on the top and bottom of the car.  I can tell you this card would be a lot of work . . . but worth it.  I can't imagine making it for a swap . . . good thing there were;t that many of us swapping!!


Stamps: Taco Fiesta
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Tahitian Tide, Pumpkin Pie, 
Sweet Sorbet, Granny Apple Green, 
Daffodil Delight, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends::  Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, Sweet Sorbet Combo Pack, Granny Apple Green Combo Pack,  
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Alphabet Ala Mode Dies, 
Basics Embossing Folders, Stampin' Dimensionals


Rain rain rain . . . I know we need the rain but I wish it wouldn't rain this weekend.  I guess we will just need to have indoor activities to do this weekend rather than enjoying the outdoors!  I have a feeling there is no Internet at our Airbnb so I will post again on Monday morning.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: