June 9, 2023

In The Moment

Today I have used the designer series paper, Let's Go Fishing, to make this card to share with you.  It is pretty cool paper and it is even better this month since it is on sale!!


I started with a base of Thick Very Vanilla and layered Wild Wheat, Mossy Meadow, and Pecan Pie onto it.  The designer paper is layered onto Pecan Pie and then onto Mossy Meadow.  It is very hard to see in the photo but I chose one of the fish and cut out an extra one and popped it up on dimensionals.


Stamps: In the Moment
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Wild Wheat, Mossy Meadow, Pecan Pie, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Let's Go Fishing
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  All That Dies, 1/2" Pecan Pie Bordered Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Well . . . . I made it . . . everything is set out in the kitchen ready for the stamping garage sale.  Some stacks are pretty high and people will have to sift through them but it is all out!!  Ans since there is a chance for rain tomorrow I am glad that I decided to have it inside!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: