June 27, 2023

Zany Zoo

I wanted to share a card I made using the Zany Zoo stamp set. This design was created during Suite Demo Days. Initially, I wasn't planning on buying the set, but my friend Luetta convinced me that it could be a great addition to my collection.


I added a couple of extra strips of designer series paper to the top and bottom of my card. This was because I accidentally smudged ink on those areas while putting it away. However, as many of you know, mistakes in stamping can always be turned into chances for embellishment!


Stamps: Zany Zoo
Cardstock: Lemon Lolly, Coastal Cabana, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Zoo Crew
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Lemon Lolly Combo Pack,  Pool Party Combo Pack, 
Pecan Pie Combo Pack,
Accessories:  Zany ZooNested Essentials Dies,  Dies, 

I was able to successfully bring everything I needed for Make-It-Monday without forgetting anything, even with the chaos of Sunday and the rush to prepare everything yesterday. Today's plans include some stamping, plenty of reading, and a bit of baseball.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!! 

No comments: