June 13, 2023

Layering Leaves

Today I have used the Layering Leaves stamp set to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards that everyone made last night at Make-It-Monday and also one that I made at the demo event last month.


It's amazing how you can achieve two shades of the same ink color just by stamping off first. This technique helped me create a lighter color for the leaves inside and the roses. The Elegant Eucalyptus 3D Embossing Folder perfectly complements the design and sentiment of the leaves and roses.


Stamps: Layering Leaves
Cardstock: Pebbled Path, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Earthen Elegance
Ink: Pebbled Path
Accessories:  Countryside Corners Dies, Elegant Eucalyptus 3D Embossing Folder, 
Bough Punch, Pebbled Path 3/8" Textured Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals 


On today's agenda, I need to complete the remaining packets from last night and brainstorm a swap idea for the upcoming weekend event. I'm hoping for some inspiration soon, as I've been struggling to come up with anything so far.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: