June 2, 2023

Layering Leaves

I have again used the Layering Leaves stamp set to make this card to share with you today.


Here's a card idea that can help you utilize any leftover strips of designer series paper you may have. While I've kept the strips uniform in width, you can mix it up if you prefer. Add a sentiment and embellishment, and your card is good to go!


Stamps: Layering Leaves
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Balmy Blue, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Countryside Inn
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Simply Scored, Adhesive-Backed Sparkle Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a road trip to a new stitching shop with a friend.  I am sure we will do some other browsing along the way and find a fun place for lunch.  Since the Cubs are on the west coast I am sure I will be home in plenty of time to listen to the ball game tonight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: