June 29, 2023

Darling Details

I'm excited to share a card I made using the Darling Details stamp set and Inked Botanicals Designer Series Paper. I created this card at a Stampin' Sisters' Demo Day and it was also featured in this week's Make-It-Monday card options.


I used Lost Lagoon Ink to stamp the flower outline at full strength and then again used Lost Lagoon on the inside, but this time I stamped off first. To add some sparkle, I used Lost Lagoon Gems from the Tinsel Gems Three Pack.


Stamps: Darling Details
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Lost Lagoon, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Inked Botanicals
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Accessories:  Cheerful Daisies Dies, Tinsel Gem Three Pack,
Stampin' Dimensionals

I have a lot of errands to run today, including grocery shopping. This weekend, we're celebrating winter birthdays as well as Mother's and Father's Day by renting an Airbnb and gathering all the kids. It's been challenging to plan a time when we can all be together, so we're excited to try this out. I have a lengthy grocery list, but I'm hoping to find some time for stamping once I'm back home.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: