June 15, 2023

Technique Thursday . . . Masculine Cards

Last night was Technique Thursday and we worked on masculine cards.  A while back when we were on one of our jaunts to a demo event my friend and I found these awesome boxes and just knew they would be perfect for a card class.  


Now keep in mind we found these boxes at least a year ago if not two years ago and I was just now getting around to doing anything with them.  As you can see they are perfect for A2 size cards.


Since I procrastinated for so long some of the products I used for these cards retired in May but the match in colors is great.  These were the cards that were my samples but everyone could pick and choose what stamps and die cuts they wanted to use for their cards as long as they used early Espresso Ink.


Stamps: He's All That, Vintage Tools (Retired)
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand (Retired)
Designer Series Paper: Retired
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: All That Dies, Linen Thread, Rustic Metal Adhesive-Backed Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals


I still have my swaps to finish but everything else is packed and ready to go for a weekend of stamping.  I may or may not post on Saturday or Sunday depending on the Internet situation.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: