June 10, 2023

Coffee With Friends

I made a card using the Coffee With Friends stamp set and wanted to share it with you. It's one of the cards I created during a demo event in Wisconsin back in May.


For my card, I used a Pecan Pie base and added a layer of Basic White. I then layered a Watercolor Paper circle and designer series paper onto Early Espresso. The Opage Ovals and Wavy Trim gave the card a coffee bean-inspired touch and made for perfect embellishments.


Stamps: Coffee With Friends
Cardstock: Pecan Pie, Early Expresso, Basic White, Watercolor Paper
Designer Series Paper: Earthen Elegance
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Dimensionals:   Pecan Pie Combo Pack, Wild Wheat Combo Pack
Accessories: 2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Circle Punch, Natural 1/4" Wavy Trim, 
Opaque Ovals, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Another great day of garage sales!!!  I still have a lot of stuff left so if I can find another weekend in late summer I may have another one.  For right now I am going to put my feet up and relax!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: