June 12, 2023

Hey Chuck

Today I am sharing another one of the cards we made at the demo event last month using the stamp set, Hey Check.


To create my card, I began with a  Pretty Peacock card base and layered it with embossed Basic White using the Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder. I can see myself using that folder often in the future. Afterward, I stamped the image and colored it.  This was then layered onto another piece of Pretty Peacock.  The designer series paper was notched and layered underneath the focal piece.


Stamps: Hey Chuck
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Bright & Beautiful
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack, Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, 
Pretty Peacock Combo Pack, Crumb Cake Combo Pack, Cajun Craze Combo Pack, 
Accessories:  Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder,
Stampin' Dimensionals


Everything is cut, stuffed, gathered, and sitting by the back door waiting to be loaded into the vehicle for tonight's Make-It-Monday.  Reading is on the agenda until then!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: