July 3, 2023

Circle Sayings

Today I have used the Circle Sayings stamp set to create this patriotic card to share with you.



For my card, I began with a base of Blueberry Bushel and layered it with Basic White. I included a strip of designer series paper in Real Red and Basic White. To add some texture, I embossed the banner with one of the Stripes & Splatter Embossing Folder set folders. Lastly, I added a focal point circle. This was one of the cards that all participants made at last week's Make-It-Monday event.


I had an order for ten 4th of July cards and decided to use this design. Unfortunately, I didn't have any designer series paper left, so I created my own red and white strips using cardstock. To enhance the design, I added an extra layer of Real Red cardstock between the Blueberry Bushel and Basic White layers. Overall, I'm pleased with how it turned out!


Stamps: Circle Sayings
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Read Red, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: 6" X 6" Regals
Ink: Real Red, Blueberry Bushel
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Give It A Whirl Dies, 
Stripes & Splatters Embossing Folders, 2 3/8" Circle Punch, 
Tinsel Gems Four-Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Despite the rain, we had a great weekend.  In the words of Johan on his way home . . . 

"Mom, that was just the best. Like we could play and be crazy and then go inside and everyone was still right there. That’s kinda what family is isn’t it?"

I couldn't have said it better myself!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: