July 19, 2023

Layering Leaves

Today I have used the Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper, the Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder, and the Stylish Shapes Dies to make this card to share with you.


I started with Night of Navy cardstock for the base of my card. I cut two pieces of Fresh Freesia cardstock. Then I cut a piece of Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper and adhered it to the larger piece of Fresh Freesia (the left side panel). I cut a piece of Night of Navy cardstock that I embossed using the Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder and then adhered it to the smaller piece of Fresh Freesia. I adhered both pieces to the base of the card. I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Night of Navy ink and then cut it out using the Stylish Shapes Dies. I cut a larger circle out of Fresh Freesia cardstock and adhered the sentiment to the front. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card. To complete the card, I added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside.


Stamps: Layering Leaves
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Fresh Freesia, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Delightfully Eclectic
Ink:  Night of Navy
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Countryside Inn Embossing Folder, 
Classic Matte Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals



We have arrived at Mann camp!!



And we jumped right into the fun tie-dying t-shirts and a root beer flight root beer judging event.  It was safe to say fun was had by all.
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

How fun. Have a great time. You have great weather.