July 6, 2023

Layering Leaves

Today I have used one of the sentiments from the Layering Leaves stamp set to make this card to share with you.  This is one of this week's Cards in the Mail.


I started with a card base of Basic White Thick and added a layer of Night of Navy.  I punched out several circles in different patterns of Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper and adhered them to another piece of Basic White cardstock.  I then ran it through the Stamp, Cut, & Emboss and adhered it to the card.  Add a sentiment and an embellishment and I was done.


Stamps: Layering Leaves
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Night of Navy, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Countryside Inn
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder, 1 3/4" Circle Punch,
Ombre Matte Decorative Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Reading, reading, reading . . . that is about all I did yesterday.  I decided to take a break from standing at my craft table, so I finished one book and started another.  I will make up for it today as I need to get quite a bit of cardstock cut.  I may make a run to town to pick up prescriptions and a few groceries!!  We will see how the cardstock cutting goes.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: