July 28, 2023

Inked & Tiled

Today I have used the Inked & Tiled stamp set along with the coordinating products, Inked Botanicals Designer Series Paper, and the Inked & Tiled Punch Pack.  This is a card I saw on my friend, Susie's, website.  This was one of the cards that everyone stamping with me on Monday night got to make.


I used to frequently utilize the technique of coloring directly onto a stamp with Stampin' Write Markers. However, since I have started using Stampin' Blends for coloring, I seem to have forgotten about it.  I now remember how much I like the outcome of this technique and intend to use it more often.


Stamps: Inked & Tiled
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Crushed Curry, Vellum, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Inked Botanicals
Stampin' Write Markers:  Regals (Crushed Curry), Subtles (Lost Lagoon)
Accessories:  Exposed Brisk 3D Embossing Folder, Inked & Tiled Punch Pack, 
Iridescent Pastel Gems, Lost Lagoon 1/4" Bordered Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Stamping this morning, four little ninos this evening, night, and tomorrow morning.  Today is Hanna and Jake's 5th anniversary (Where did the time go), and I am going to stay with the kids tonight so they can go celebrate!!  I think it is a win-win for all of us!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: