July 29, 2023

Cheerful Daisies

Hello! I wanted to share a card that I made using the Cheerful Daisies stamp set and coordinating dies. I also used Pebbled Path, which is one of the 2023-2025 In Colors.  Hope you like it!


If you cannot find this 3D embossing folder in the 2023-2024 Idea Book and Catalog that is because it is not in there.  It is an On-Line Exclusive, which means that it is only shown in the online store.  You can access that here.


Stamps:  Cheerful Daisies
Cardstock: Pebbled Path, Basic White
Accessories:  Cheerful Daisies Dies, Something Fancy Dies, 
Basic 3D Embossing Folders, Versamark, Basics Embossing Powders, 
Heat Tool, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Well everyone survived the night and we are getting ready to take a walk to get some breakfast.  I think they will let me come back again.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: