July 17, 2023

Layering Leaves

Today, I used an awesome sentiment from the Layering Leaves stamp set. If you don't already have the set, you should definitely consider getting it.


I used a Flirty Flamingo card base and added a layer of Basic White that was embossed with an embossing folder from the Basics 3D collection. Then, I added two small strips of designer series paper that were layered onto Flirty Flamingo. The sentiment piece was die-cut from the Timeless Arrangements die set. Finally, I added some Basic Rhinestone Jewels to finish the card.


Stamps: Layering Leaves
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Irresistible You
Ink: Flirty Flamingo
Accessories:  Timeless Arrangements Dies, Basics 3D Embossing Folders, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals



Once again as soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to head to the campground.  The weather has been about as perfect as it can be.  I hope it continues that way once Hanna, Jake, and the kids get here starting tomorrow.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: