July 11, 2023

Stamped With Love

I made a card using the Stamped With Love stamp set and would like to share it with you. Have you ever created a card and only wanted to send it to someone who would truly value it? If that's the case, then this stamp set is perfect for you.


To create this card, I used a Bubble Bath card base and added a layer of Old Olive. The Basic White layer was embossed with a Basic 3D Embossing Folder and attached to the front of the card. The Designer Series Paper is from the Delightfully Eclectic package. I stamped and colored an envelope, then carefully cut it out and affixed it to the card.


Stamps: Stamped With Love
Cardstock: Bubble Bath, Old Olive, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Delightfully Eclectic
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Old Olive Combo Pack, Bubble Bath Combo Pack
Accessories:  Basics 3D Embossing Folders, Opaque Ovals, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

After a couple of fun appointments and delivering some stamp orders, the rest of the day will be spent starting on my special summer project that I do every year.  It involves making 400 cards so if I want them done by the first of August, I'd best get started.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: