July 18, 2023

Darling Details

Today I have used the stamp set Darling Details along with the beautiful flowered paper from the Masterfully Made Designer Paper pack.



For the first card, I started with a piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock for the base of my card. I cut two pieces of Basic White cardstock. I adhered one to the inside of the card and ran the other one through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Twisted Rope 3D Embossing Folder. Before adhering it to the front of the card, I cut a piece of Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper and adhered it to the front of the embossed paper.   I cut another piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock and adhered a piece of Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper to the front. I then adhered it to the front of the card, at an angle. I stamped the sentiment onto Basic White cardstock using Pretty Peacock ink using the Darling Details stamp set.  I cut it out using the Stylish Shapes Dies. I cut a larger circle, using these same dies, out of Berry Burst cardstock and adhered the sentiment to the front. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card. To complete my card, I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels. 


Stamps: Darling Details
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Masterfully Made
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Twisted Rope 3D Embossing Folder, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to camp for the rest of this week with Hanna, Jake, the kids, and my extended family.  It should be a ton of fun.  I think someone has a hotspot so I am hoping to continue to post!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: