July 14, 2023

Circle Sayings

Today I am using the Circle Sayings stamp set along with the coordinating 2 3/8" Circle Punch.  This is a card that I saw on my friend, Susie's, site.  


I love the funky fold and the colors.  Once you get the angle of the designer series paper figured out the rest is simple stamping and assembling.  I do need to remember to use Wink of Stella more often!!


Stamps: Circle Sayings
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Bright & Beautiful
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Fresh Freesia Combo Pack
Accessories:  Tailor Made Tags, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Circle Punch, 
White 3/8" Organdy Glittered Ribbon, Wink of Stella, 
Tinsel Gems Three Pack, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Dentist appointment √. Lengthy, but not as bad as I was anticipating!  Now on to the fun stuff. I will be heading out to the campground around noon where my family is camping for the next ten days.  Why noon?  Because I want to pick up fresh cheese curds at Kalona Creamery and they won;t be ready until 12:30 or 1:00.  Looking forward to a fun 10 days!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: