July 8, 2023

Inked and Tiled

Today's card is one I saw on my friend, Susie's site.  It is also in the week's packet of Cards in the Mail.



I finally got my order that had the Nested Essential Dies in it.  I am not sure how I missed getting them when I placed my first new catalog order, but I did.  it seems like I had to wait forever for them to get here.  I have a feeling they will be getting a LOT of use.  I love the layered look they provide.


Stamps: Inked & Tiled
Cardstock: Basic Black, Fresh Freesia, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Delightfully Eclectic
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Nested Essentials Dies, Delightful Doily Hybrid Embossing Folder, 
Adhesive-Backed Sequins Trio, White Glittered Organza Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today looks to be another beautiful day!!  Yesterday's errands got accomplished as well as a fun lunch out.  Today's plans include more cardstock cutting, baseball and reading! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: