July 27, 2023

Inked & Tiled

Today I have used the Inked & Tiled stamp set and the coordinating punches to make this card to share with you.


I don't usually stamp or emboss directly onto designer series paper, but I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I also used the other Inked & Tiled Punch to make the sentiment tag.  I just chopped off the cross portion of it.  Love a new way to use a punch.


Stamps: Inked & Tiled
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Inked Botanicals
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Accessories: Inked & Tiled Punch Pack, Versamark, 
Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Lost Lagoon 1/4" Bordered Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for yet another dental appointment.  I am hoping to continue to make progress on my large stamping order this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: