July 13, 2023

Little Monkey

Today I am sharing one of the cards I received in the swap at Suite Demo Days.  This one was made by my friend.


This is a technique she used called the Faux Shutter View/Fractured Technique.  It is pretty neat and I love the look of it!!


Stamps: Little Monkey
Cardstock: Basic Black, Wild Wheat, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Granny Apple Green Combo Pack, Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, 
Bronze and Ivory Combo Pack,
Accessories:  Fern 3D Embossing Folder, Little Monkey Builder Punch,
Cloud Punch, Wild Wheat 3/8" Textured Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a long day . . . I have a three hour plus dentist appointment this afternoon that I am not looking forward to!!  Always something!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: