July 7, 2023

Best Wishes

Today I have used another sentiment from the stamp set, Layering Leaves, as well as one of the designs from the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper pack.


At first glance, I thought this paper was hideous, but as I looked at it more I realized it just needed to be used in small pieces and toned down a bit with the coordinating cardstock.  This fun fold opens from the top and bottom, exposing the area for writing your message.


Stamps: Best Wishes
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Masterfully Made
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Ribbon Combo Pack, Mini Glue Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

I didn't get the chance to run my errands in town yesterday, so I plan to do them today. Additionally, I need to cut cardstock for both the Cards in the Mail and Make-It-Monday events this week. Let's hope for a productive day!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: