July 10, 2023

Circle Sayings

Today I have used the Circle Sayings stamp set to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards that everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.


I have used the paper strips technique to make the background layering piece.  I have used this a couple of times before.  You can see those cards here and here.  This is a great way to use up those strips of paper you may have laying around your stamp table!!


Stamps: Circle Sayings
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Azure Afternoon, Basic White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Azure Afternoon, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: 2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8: Circle Punch, Glossy Dots Assortment, 
3/8" Sheer Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Cardstock cut, envelopes stuffed, most of the supplies gathered!  I think I am almost ready for Make-it-Monday!!  I only hope I don't forget something!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: