July 5, 2023

Share a Milkshake

Today I created a patriotic card using the Share a Milkshake stamp set and the Birthday Balloons Die set.  I wanted to share it with you.


I'm really loving the tag from the Birthday Balloons Die set more and more with each use! It seems like I'll be using it quite frequently. Yesterday, I was able to thread a ribbon through it, and today I can cover up the hole with an embellishment. The possibilities for its use are limitless!


Stamps: Share a Milkshake
Cardstock: Read Red, Blueberry Bushel, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: 6" X 6" Regals
Ink: Blueberry Bushel
Accessories:  Beautiful Balloons Dies,  Basics Embossing Folders,  
Banners Pick a Punch,  Iridescent Rhinestones, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was an amazing day! I enjoyed a lively parade, spent time with friends, took a refreshing afternoon nap, watched the Cubs win, and indulged in some reading. Today, I plan to continue my stamping projects and complete a few long-overdue tasks. It's hard to believe that John and I have an entire week and a half without any scheduled appointments - that's a significant amount of time in our lives! LOL

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: