July 21, 2023

Beautiful Balloons

Today I have used a birthday sentiment from the Beautiful Balloons stamp set.  I saw this card on a stamping site I follow, Stamp With Peggy.


The Nested Essentials Dies are a must-have product!  They are perfect for sentiments and images alike.  I love the layering effect when you can use the same shape!!  Add some embellishments and you are good to go.


Stamps: Beautiful Balloons
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Wild Wheat, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Let's Go Fishing
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Nested Essentials Dies, Glossy Dots Assortment, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was Colombian Independence Day so we had a party!!!


Johan loved teaching me how to make Arepas.


I think we fed between 35 and 40 people.


The pinata was a big hit!






Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: