July 30, 2023

Let's Go Shopping

Today I am sharing one of the cards that I made last month at Suite Demo Days.  It uses the Les Shoppe Suite Collection.  This is not a stamp set and dies that I own so I am glad to have an example to share with you.


This die set contains numerous small dies that cut out images found in the designer series paper. I have utilized this paper multiple times. One side of the paper complements the stamp and die set while the other side showcases geometrical patterns. Personally, I really like the patterned side of the paper.




Stamps: Let's Go Shopping
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo, Pecan Pie, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Les Shoppe
Ink: Memento Black, Night of Navy
Stampin' Blends:  Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blend Combo Pack, 
Pecan Pie Stampin' Blend Combo Pack
Accessories:  Scalloped Contours Dies, Let's Go Shopping Dies, 
Night of Navy 3/8" Bordered Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Stamping and baseball are on the agenda for today.  My progress on my big stamping project is going great and my aim is to be done by Wednesday morning.  I think that goal is attainable if I keep plugging away.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: