July 20, 2023

Sweet Citrus

Today I have used the stamp set, Sweet Citrus, along with the Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series paper, the Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder, and Stylish Shapes Dies to make this card to share with you.


I started with a piece of Copper Clay cardstock for the base of my card. I cut a piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock that measured 5″ x 4″ and embossed it using the Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder. Then I cut it into three 1″ strips which gave me (3) 1″ strips and one 2″ strip. I then adhered all the strips to the front of the card.  I cut a piece of Copper Clay cardstock and layered it with a piece of Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card. I stamped the sentiment using Pretty Peacock ink onto Basic White cardstock using the Sweet Citrus stamp set. I cut it out using the Stylish Shapes Dies and then cut a larger circle out of Pretty Peacock cardstock. I adhered the two pieces together, added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the upper corner and adhered it to the front of the card. 


Stamps: Sweet Citrus
Cardstock: Copper Clay, Pretty Peacock, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Fresh as a Daisy
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, 
Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Our tie-dye shirts are awesome!!




And we ended the day with our favorite big screen movie, Turning Red!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: