July 26, 2023

Gorgeously Made

Today I have used the Gorgeously Made stamp set to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards everyone stamping with me on Monday night got to make.


I have been using a strip technique to create several cards lately, and if you were to see my scrap box, you would understand why. To start, I used Basic White Thick as my base and another quarter sheet of regular Basic White cardstock. On the right-hand side of the cardstock, I attached a one-inch strip of Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon, and Pretty Peacock. After that, I tore the paper close to the strips. Finally, I stamped the image onto the strips using Pretty Peacock Ink and added a double Linen Thread bow to finish off the card.


Stamps: Gorgeously Made
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon, 
Pretty Peacock. Basic White
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Glue Dots

Today, I don't have any plans scheduled. Given the high temperature, I feel like it would be a good idea to stay indoors and engage in crafting or reading. I am currently occupied with my project for Hanna, so I have enough work to keep myself busy.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: