July 9, 2023

Layering Leaves

I'd like to share a card that I recently came across on my friend Susie's, website. It's actually one of the cards included in this week's Cards in the Mail packets.



I am not sure there is a better card color combination than simple black and white.  I love it!  This paper from the Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper pack is perfect for that.  The Flat Adhesive-Backed Pearls add just the right amount of sparkle and shine.


Stamps: Layering Leaves
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: delightfully Eclectic
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Nessted Essentials Dies, Flat Adhesive-Backed Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Another stay-at-home and relax kind of stamping day. Later this week things will start to get busy so I will take these quiet relaxing days right now.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: