July 25, 2023

Kindest Expressions

I made a card using the Kindest Expressions stamp set and wanted to share it with you. With the upcoming hot weather, I felt that sending some sunshine would be fitting. 


Although it may be difficult to discern from the photo, the sentiment on the card is actually embossed. I first applied Versamark ink to the stamp, followed by Crushed Curry ink. I then covered it with Clear Embossing Powder and heat set it, which contributes to the shimmering effect of the card when viewed in person.


Stamps: Kindest Expressions
Cardstock: Crumb Cake. Lemon Lolly, Basic White
Ink: Crushed Curry, Lemon Lolly, Shaded Spruce
Accessories:  Versamark, Basics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Adhesive-Backed Sparkle Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today, I have appointments for myself and my vehicle. While I have a fun appointment, my Rav needs servicing. I plan to be back home early in the afternoon and will focus on putting away everything from our recent camping trip. I arrived home on Sunday and immediately started preparing for Make-It-Monday, so all our belongings are still in the kitchen, waiting to be organized.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: