July 12, 2023

Cheerful Daisies

I used the Cheerful Daisies stamp set and the new In-Color, Moody Mauve, today. This color reminds me of my parents; my mom loved it while my dad referred to it as "dirty pink". Personally, I think it goes well with the Early Espresso shown in my project.


I created a stencil using the Deckled Rectangle Dies to brush color onto a piece of Basic White cardstock. It took me a couple of tries as I was heavy-handed with the brush initially, resulting in the first few attempts coming out too dark. But now, I'm happy with the outcome.


Stamps: Cheerful Daisies
Cardstock: Moody Mauve, Early Espresso, Basic White
Ink: Moody Mauve, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Cheerful Daisies Dies, Deckled Rectangle Dies, 
Blending Bushes, 2023-2025 In Color Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals
Well . . . I made several attempts at designing a card for my special project yesterday, but nothing really spoke to me.  I am going to try a couple more ideas today before I meet some friends for lunch.  Hopefully one of them will work out and I can start cutting cardstock this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: