February 10, 2015

The butterfly thinlits were always on my wish list but after some of the difficulty I had had with the doily thinlit I was kind of skeptical about buying it. But I did and I am so glad. After hearing how easy it is to use if you have the right sandwich when I was at Leadership, I was quite anxious to try it out.  This is one of the cards I received as a swap and also one that we made last night at Make-It-Monday.  Nobody had any trouble with the die at all!!  YEAH!!!  I can see many more butterfly cards in my future!!




Using the dryer sheet makes all of those little pieces come out so easily . . . many of them actually stick to the dryer sheet.  Now I know what I am going to do with all those boxes I accidentally bought before I remembered I had a softener bar in my dryer!!




Stamps:  Butterfly Basics
Cardstock:  Hello Honey, Whisper White,  Best Year Ever DSP
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories: Butterfly Thinlits, Big Shot, Tea Lace Doilies, 
Hello Honey Quilted Cotton Ribbon, Basic Pearl Jewels 

A lot of the emphasis at Leadership was on all of the kits that Stampin' Up! has to offer.  We received one while we were there and I ordered two other ones when I got home.  I am going to work on those today so stay tuned for pictures in the next couple of days.

Check out the amazing Weekly deals this week!!


Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

  
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: