February 24, 2015

This is indeed a week of birthdays!!!  Here is another card I received as a swap in Orlando and one which every one made at Make-It-Monday.  I just love the colors in this Designer Paper and I love this stamp set . . . Big Day.



Stamps:  Big Day
Card stock:  Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Best Year Ever DSP
Ink:  Black Stazon, 
Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Crushed Curry, and Sahara Sand Markers
Accessories:  Window Sheets, Best Year Ever Accessory Pack




Starting March 1st and running through the 31st there will be four additional Sale-a-Bration products you can earn!!  With every $50 purchase you can get one of these four new products.  They are  absolutely awesome!!  There are two stamp sets, some printed vellum and some in color twine and buttons. You will definitely want some of them.

Today will be spent with friends and family.  I am starting my day by volunteering at Hospice and then having lunch with a friend.  Tonight John and I are going for a birthday supper with our daughter and son-in-law.  A perfect day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you are given today!!

Happy Stamping!!





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a great birthday! I did not know you volunteered for Hospice. What a wonderful thing to do. We were so grateful for the Hospice workers when my brother-in-law was dying. I don't know how my sister could have done it without them. Do you sit with patients so the family gets a break? How do you do it without getting emotional? Thank goodness for people like you!