February 20, 2015

Yet another butterfly!!!  I have a few blogs that I follow and this card is cased from one of those.  LeeAnn Greff posted a card similar to this on her website a few days ago  and I believe she cased it from a demonstrator named Mary Fish.



How could you possibly go wrong with butterflies and Hawkeye colors!!!


Stamps:  Butterfly Basics
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink:  Black Stazon
Accessories:  Butterfly Thinlits, Big Shot, Glue Dots, 
Best Year Ever Accessory Pack, Crushed Curry Baker's Twine

This is one of the cards that we will be making at Make-It-Monday next week.

By the time you read this I should be well on my way to Kansas City for a fun shopping weekend with my daughters!!  We have no specific plans other than to go to Ikea.  Other than that we will just follow our noses to whatever we find interesting!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: