February 28, 2015

Today's card is another one that I received as a swap in Orlando.  I think I did a pretty good job of swapping even without Hanna to do it for me!!



The Lotus Blossom stamp set is one you will be seeing a lot of before Sale-a-Bration is over!!




Stamps:  Lotus Blossom, Thoughts & Prayers
Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red, Strawberry Slush, Blushing Bride, 
Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo, Versamark
Accessories:  Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin Sponge

By the time you are reading this I should be well on my way to a craft/vendor show in North Liberty.  If you are in the area between 8 and 12 stop by the Recreation Center and see me!!

I believe a nap will be calling my name this afternoon as early as I am leaving today!!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: