February 15, 2015

February is the month of birthdays or so it seems.  For a short month, I sure do know a lot of people with birthdays.  I think I will be sending out at least 15 birthday cards this month.  This is one I found on a display board in Orlando and it is made with the Sale-a-Bration set that I love!!



Stamps:  Big Day
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Whisper White,
 Regals DSP, Brights DSP
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Black Memento, Bermuda Bay and Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities
Accessories:  2 1/2" Circle Punch



Yesterday ended up being a very lazy day for me . . . might have had something to do with being out VERY late the night before.  We went out to eat with another couple and went back to their house to visit.  Before we knew it it was 1:00.  I am not a night owl and it takes me a while to get my umph back.  Hopefully today is a little more productive!!  It better be as I have a very busy week this week and I have some things I want to get done.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: