February 13, 2015

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the Designer Series paper that is a Sale-a-Bration option this year!!!  It is so bright and cheery!!  I know I will be stocking up on this for my own card making use before March is over!!  

This is one of the swaps I saw while at Leadership.  Not only do I love the DSP, but the sentiment is great as well!!  And so easy to make!!



Stamps:  So You
Cardstock:  Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Best Year Ever DSP
Ink:  Bermuda Bay
Accessories:  Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I will be delivering stamp orders that came yesterday and John and I have plans to go to Iowa City for supper with another couple.  I hope to squeeze a little stamping in this afternoon . . . or at least get cleaned up from this week!!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: