February 23, 2015

This is a week of birthdays!!  Here is one of the cards everyone will be making tonight.  Once again it is cased from one that I got as a swap in Orlando.


The one I got was all one color so I changed it up a bit to use the primary colors.  I love the more colorful version.

Stamps: Fabulous Four, Balloon Bash
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink:  Real Red, Pacific Point
Accessories:  Regal Candy Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals


We had a very successful trip to Kansas City.  Everybody came home with some great bargains and we had a great time.

Now today to finish up gathering supplies for tonight and get rested up for Make-It-Monday.  I think I may need a week to get rested up after all of the walking of the weekend.  So glad we decided to do the outside shopping on Saturday when the weather was warm enough for shirt sleeves as opposed to Sunday when we were bundled up in winter coats, mittens, and scarves!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today.

Happy Stamping!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: