February 12, 2015

Butterfly Basics has so many possibilities!!!  I really wish the weather would warm up enough enough that I could really start thinking about butterflies and flowers!!  Here is another card that everyone made at Make-It-Monday and that was a Leadership swap.


Stamps:  Butterfly Basics
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Old Olive, Basic Black
Ink:  Black Stazon, Old Olive
Accessories:  Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Stampin Sponges, Basic Rhinestone Jewels

Yesterday was a great day to run errands . . . it was sunny outside even though the temperature wasn't all that warm!!  I was glad to get to wear my new sunglasses, though!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: