February 5, 2015

My January Paper Pumpkin arrived in the mail just as I was getting ready to leave for Leadership, so I didn't even bother to open it. Today was the day!! This kit had all of the supplies (minus the candy) to make all 24 of these treat bags.  I think they turned out super cute!!  They are all a little different and you could mix and match them any way you wanted.






If you would like to give Paper Pumpkin a try now is a great time to do so. Stampin' Up! has lowered the price of a three month subscription to $54.85 which also qualifies you for a Sale-a-Bration item.  I saw a sneak peek at the next two months of projects and they really are pretty cool!!  You won't want to miss out on them.

Today I need to finish getting ready for Technique Thursday tonight.  Check back tomorrow to see one of the techniques from tonight.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: