February 18, 2015

No matter how many flower sets and punches I may have, I always seem to like new ones that come out, too. That was just the case with stamp set, Petal Potpourri in the Occasions catalog.  



It works very well with the Painted Petals Designer Series paper.


Stamps:  Petal Potpourri, Simply Wonderful
Cardstock:  Garden Green, White, Hello Honey, Painted Blooms DSP
Ink:  Garden Green, Real Red
Accessories:  Flower Medallion Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Basic Rhinestone Jewels,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday and it's appointments ended up being a very interesting day.  Let's just say that a piece of glass or glitter that gets embedded in the bottom of your foot can cause all sorts of problems.  It is amazing how much better it feels once it is out!!!  Today is the last whole day I will be spending in the city for a while.  Another appointment this morning and then this evening I will be stamping with a group of friends.  I have missed my stamp room!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!    




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: