February 19, 2015

In my post the other day I mentioned that there would be many more butterflies in my future.  Here is another card made using the butterfly die. 




 I have several people I sent birthday cards to in the month of February and some of them received this card.


Stamps:  Butterfly Basics
card stock:  Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, BestYear Ever DSP
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories:  Butterfly Thinlits, Big Shot, Best Year Ever Accessory Pack, Basic Rhinestone Pearls


Today is going to be another busy day, although not as busy as the last three.  I am off to get my hair cut as soon as I finish posting this and then will be delivering some stamp orders.  When I get home I need to start cutting card stock for Monday night's Make-It-Monday and also make a dessert for a meeting I have tonight.  All in all a great day!!

Every day is a gift . . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved my card! Thanks for thinking of me! It is beautiful!