February 16, 2015

I think I am on a butterfly roll!!   Once I found out how easy these little guys were to cut out I just can't stop!  Hope you don't get tired of them anytime soon because I have several more to share with you.    Besides it also makes me think spring is around the corner!!




The pop of color from the butterfly just makes this card so striking.  This is another card I took a picture of while I was in Orlando.  My camera got quite a workout!!



Stamps:  Butterfly Basics
Cardstock:  Wild Wasabi, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Ink:  Wils Wasabi, Crushed Curry, Crisp Cantaloupe, Sahara Sand
Accessories:  Butterfly Thinlits, Big Shot, Basic Pearl Jewels


Today is a day of appointments . . . unfortunately one is this early this morning and one is later in the afternoon, so I guess that means I will be spending all day in the city!!  Hopefully I  will get home in time to spend a little time in my stamping room.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: