February 11, 2015

Big on You is one of those stamp sets that just jumps out at you when you first see it!!  About all you really need is that set, card stock, and ink and you can make a huge variety of cards.  This is yet another one of my swaps from Leadership and one of the cards that we made at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps:  Big On You, Work of Art
Cardstock:  Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
Ink:  Versamark, Lost Lagoon
Accessories:  Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

Yesterday ended up being one of rest and relaxation.  A good book and putting my feet up seemed to be a good idea so that is exactly what I did!!  I must say that is one of the things I like best about retirement!!

Today I will be running some errands in Iowa City and I hope to get home in enough time to do some stamping before stamp night tonight.

Everyday is a gift . . .make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: