February 9, 2015

Baby cards are not something I make very often, but it would be nice to have some on hand.  This is another one of the cards people will be making tonight at Make-It Monday.


Stamps:  One Tag Fits All
Cardstock:  Sahara Sand, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, 
Whisper White, Best Year Ever DSP
Ink:  Memento Black Ink, Daffodil Delight Blendabilities
Accessories:  Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is cut and ready to go for tonight's Make-It Monday.  All that is left to do is to load the car.  Cleaning and putting things away in my stamp room will be on my agenda this afternoon, so I can begin to plan for upcoming classes.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: