February 17, 2015

At Leadership this year we received the kit "Hooray, It's Your Day" as well as the stamp set "Hooray, It's Your Day"  Last night I finally had the time to sit down and stamp and assemble the cards that came in the kit.  It took me about 90 minutes to make 20 cards.



The kit had everything to create 20 cards 5 each of 4 designs.  It also included colored envelopes.  The only things that I need to supply were Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, and Wild Wasibi ink and adhesive.  Everything else was included in the kit.

Check out the four individual cards!!



This one is actually a gift card holder!!



This one had a pullout card for your message.



I am normally not a kit person, but I was thrilled with the 20 cards and can see purchasing other card kits in the future.

This morning I am heading into the city again for a couple of appointments and to do some volunteer work at Hospice.  On my way home I am meeting a friend for coffee to share my leadership swaps.  Hopefully tonight there will be some more stamping time.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: