February 25, 2015

Wouldn't it be nice if butterflies were in the forecast rather than snow??  



This is another card that I took a picture of while I was in Orlando (and yes with the forecast today I wish I was back!!)  I absolutely love this stamp set and framelits and the more I work with it and see things made with it the more I love it!!




Stamps:  Butterfly Basics
Cardstock:  Strawberry Slush,  Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, Hello Honey
Accessories:  Butterfly Thinlit Dies, Big Shot, 
Venetian Crochet Trim, Strawberry Slush Thick Baker's Twine, Glue Dots

Yesterday was an absolutely awesome birthday.  I started the day by volunteering at Hospice and from their went to lunch with a friend.  I ran a few errands and was home in time for our daughter and son-in-law to pick us up to go back to the city for supper at Olive Garden.  I had been hungry for lasagna so that is exactly what I had!!  A great way to start my next 60 years!!!

With the impending snowy forecast, my plans include lots of stamping and getting ready for a vendor/craft show on Saturday, weather permitting!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: